Fastforward Five Years
HAVASOAP - good clean fun for EVERYONE!
RSS

shop
soap
time
powered by

My Blog

Fastforward Five Years

Pinch me... am I dreaming?  Turn back the clock to the fall of 2013.  A chance opportunity.  Seized.  Dream realized.  Now, beyond wildest dreams..
My own tiny shop!  Selling MY handmade, lucisous, meaningful soaps!
If you know me at all, you know I do love to share. In honor of 5 very productive years, I am sharing with a company I discovered less than a year ago. As I watched CNN Heroes, I found myself crying tears of gratitude for one of the top heroes...SAMIR LAKHANI. He founded Eco-Soap Bank.  You must watch his video and visit the website to see how and why it touched my soul.  Between the kids, soap, and education, I rejoiced that such a guy existed!  I immediately sent a donation on behalf of HAVASOAP.  I wanted to do more for him and his company.  Starting NOW...all of Havasoap "oops" soaps (under sized, slightly flawed in design)  will be recycled into loaves, cut in nice size pieces, and all profits from the sale of those soaps will go to Eco-Soap to help with the educational aspect of their company.  I am, and always will be an educator.  You can't take that out of this lady! Believing in being "neighbor nice", I will be sharing with people who NEED this very necessary staple. Talk about a win/win!  The OOPS- we've done it again soaps will sell for a mere 4.00 (tax is included in price). Our way of paying back....Thank you, Samir!  Thank you Eco-Soap Bank, and most of all THANK YOU, HAVASOAP customers!!! Let's spread the suds!!!!

18 Comments to Fastforward Five Years:

Comments RSS
Carolyn K. Jones on Friday, October 12, 2018 5:38 AM
I think it isn't beneficial for us and not for nature. At nearness of trees we spare numerous sicknesses but essaycompany reviews provides nice stuff. The tree is essential for us, the administration should make strides for against every one of the general population who do this awful work.

bid4papers review on Monday, January 07, 2019 2:54 AM
I cannot really see what the future holds for me. If you were to ask me how I see myself in five years, I would be really terrified. The fact that I do not that what the future has in store for me is a really scary thought. That is why I do not think about it, as much as possible, I try to detour from this topic. However, I realized that I cannot cower in front of this challenge.

123 on Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:19 AM
123

college paper org reviews on Saturday, October 13, 2018 6:21 AM
That is why if you know it is your chance on something always grab it no matter how hard or whatever sacrifice you need to do. Because not all the time second chances are given to us. You need to be ready to grab all chances you got. Because it is better to say, oh well than what if. Trying rather than regretting something you did not do in the past.

buy essays online UK on Monday, October 15, 2018 12:08 AM
"Thanks very much for your helpful tips!! Those things happen to me on a regular basis and I don’t know what to do but you helped me a lot! Thanks again.

uk assignment writing service on Sunday, October 28, 2018 11:31 AM
I prefer handmade soaps than soaps that you can buy off the shelf. I find that they are made from more eco-friendly ingredients. And I like to think that I am supporting small businesses that are producing these soaps. I also find that handmade soaps have more unique scents.

Skycap Financial on Monday, December 03, 2018 1:44 AM
Skycap Financial specializes in helping people with low credit or poor credit gain financial assistance, offering short-term loans ranging from $500 to $10,000.

Stanton Brosius on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 4:34 AM

1dollarhostings on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 4:47 AM
Nice handmade soap. It is really very nice. 1 dollar Web Hosting

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, December 05, 2018 10:59 PM
This is good site to spent time on .

$1 web hosting on Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:16 AM
I should need to concede your article to my accomplice. I trust Individuals love your article and give uncommon input

ouri on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:47 PM
How to easily download new year best status on 2019

threeriversperformingartsinstitute.org< on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 5:30 AM
this post is really nice about the tiny shop is really beautiful and sometimes very hot. I took many points of another bog through your post. Thanks.

d on Thursday, January 03, 2019 10:49 PM
d

hildan on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:14 PM
link 3 agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Distributor plat besi hitam Distributor plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Agen besi beton interworld steel is undangan pernikahan modern Toko Plat Bordes Kembang Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Distributor besi cnp baja Harga plat besi hitam Harga plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biru Agen besi beton gunung garuda undangan pernikahan biasa Toko Plat Besi Hitam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Harga besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual plat besi hitam Jual plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biasa sewa villa bukit danau Agen besi beton delcoprima undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Toko Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Jual besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier plat besi hitam Supplier plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bagus Agen besi beton cakra steel cs undangan pernikahan cantik elegan Toko Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Supplier besi cnp baja Toko plat besi hitam Toko plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bermanfaat Agen besi beton bjku undangan pernikahan akrilik Toko Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Toko besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen plat besi hitam Agen plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan akrilik Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet Toko Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Agen besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton sii Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Agen besi beton ais undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Hollow Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Pabrik besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton psi Ulir Polos Toko besi cnp baja Toko besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan coklat undangan pernikahan biasa Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Jual Stainless steel Toko besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi cnp baja Agen besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan bunga Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Harga Stainless steel Toko besi beton jcac Pabrik besi cnp baja Pabrik besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan casual Agen besi beton sii undangan pernikahan artis Agen Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Pabrik Stainless steel Toko besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi h beam baja Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan contoh Agen besi beton psi Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan modern

link building in seo on Friday, January 18, 2019 8:37 PM
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .

cremation services melbourne on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 12:07 AM
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

affordable search on Monday, January 28, 2019 9:02 AM
Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from