HOT TIMES AHEAD
HAVASOAP - good clean fun for EVERYONE!
RSS

shop
soap
time
powered by

My Blog

HOT TIMES AHEAD

As the temps reach triple digits here in Havasu, my thoughts go to cutting back open hours significantly to allow time to rebuild stock for next year's busy days.
Along with that, I need to do a lot of work on the havasoap.com website.  You can now charge your orders immediately, thus making turnaround time less than half.  In most cases, I will be able to send orders that day, or the next!  Now, I need to figure out how to integrate that technology into the checkout process!
Starting May 1, I will eliminate Wednesdays and Thursdays as an "open" day.  Mid week is always the slowest.  Tuesdays and Saturdays remain the busiest days.  Thus, May hours will be:
Tuesday 11-3
Friday-Saturday 11-3
In June (just as last year) hours will go to just one day a week..Saturday.
I offer the option ALWAYS of calling and I can open just for YOU with no obligation to buy.  This worked quite well last year, and people did not hesitate to call for that opportunity.  Usually, I can be there within 10 minutes!  If family or friends come to town, and you just want to browse the shop....give me a call!
So, starting Friday, I will be open 3 days a week for the month of May.
Beginning June 1, I will be open just Saturdays...or when you call!
Thanks for your business.
As always, you can order online, and soon the kinks will be worked out of the checkout process.
STAY CLEAN!
Cinda

928-208-3214

20 Comments to HOT TIMES AHEAD:

Comments RSS
COC-Resources on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:31 AM
Allow for you to pursuit met oppositions: It will help you to lookup the other players rapidly, yourself won’t be required to visit Next these days! Usuallyclash tools http://coc-resources.org game online hack there are 9 options all of the looking for: Silver, Elixir, Darkish Elixir, Prize and furthermore Utmost In a niche community Region. You can actually specify the number of recover the cash, prize or maybe a Urban center Spot to be whatever you desire! The application will prevent Whenever it find an enemy which will meet up with all the conditions. Switch on a new Fulfill Many of the Factors way to go if you wish your opponents provide a majority of these disorders. Turn up Exploration Change to get going with feel you're shopping around approach. Whether or not this doesn’t deliver the results, then click Succeeding personally a fabulous households of the time it then will work! Strengthen your commune seem usually via internet (Hold Athletic): This feature may also help your current hamlet carry on to be web will not be irritated as a result of further individuals. Lets you sand pit panic attack other types of masters (Sand pit Infiltration): This selection can be seriously astounding! Permit you to recreate a panic attack if you happen to search for a vlg. Ideal for screening process previous to perform an excellent Group fights! Don't waste matter even a celeb!

Friv on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:37 AM
If you are opening this process, I will contact

custom writing on Friday, February 24, 2017 2:14 AM
This is so applicable to most of the readers. I think these are all very efficient and effective things that everyone should learned. Thank you for the good tips that you have placed here. It was all useful and helpful stuffs. Thanks for sharing this magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

write my term paper on Monday, March 06, 2017 8:53 AM
As considering current events inside the opportunity of historical context, and a fan of context, I applaud your essay. I do not trust whatever you wrote, and one of the principle explanations why is basically because I used to be looking forward to you to handle the elephant inside the room, namely, ISIS, and also the huge circumstance of refugees and basic mayhem in the Middle East, and just how this large facet of current affairs must do with all that you just wrote. Allows all be truthful, a large part of Brexit has experiencing that their territory has been overwhelmed by immigrants, and to do with refugees. Finish about the nearly regular terrorist attacks in Europe, which is easy to understand the anxiety being caused this by all. All this to say whether your article and I agreed I really regard the way you put everything into framework, but I just wish you had addressed this matter with anything else. They're related. So, how can THIS facet of current matters connect with what you wrote within your essay?

PHP jobs in Indore on Saturday, April 01, 2017 5:31 AM
Thanks for posting.

Web Designing Services in Indore on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:49 AM
Nice post. Keep posting more..

NinjaEssays.com on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:00 PM
This is the official page of the soap company and gives all the necessary information about their product. The sense of the information is good and gives the all good sight about this soap company. The first expression of this article is good.

Andrew on Monday, January 01, 2018 6:29 AM
I am happy to see your data because is useful for us. This is valuable information to help me. Thank you so much for sharing. shipping decorative cardboard boxes

neiljakson on Monday, January 29, 2018 3:21 AM
Hot Times Ahead WHEN RECESSION HITS THE ECONOMY, NETWORK MARKETING BOOMS By ROD COOK. If you're in Network Marketing, there's good news, and there's bad news - and the great news is that, for you, they're both good news. In good economic times, people are less interested in career alternatives

Eleston on Tuesday, February 06, 2018 5:30 AM
I am reading the whole story of in the article is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. keep it up. buy garage racking systems uk

Eleen on Thursday, May 10, 2018 9:28 PM
Wow great article

loemrntdherid1 on Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:16 AM
It was fantastic to discover this one. This is a nice post.

Vicki McFadden on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:51 AM

Gymnastic mats on Sunday, June 10, 2018 11:03 PM
Unique way to post content for publicly visible to everyone, Hope the above mentioned techniques will also help me for getting better solutions for hot times Ahead.

http://garagerackingco.uk/ on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:02 AM
It is good that you share this information you have shared with everyone. The fall festival is all about hot times ahead totally awesome and unique then others.

Peterson on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:21 AM
I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post. nail polish boxes

$1 web Hosting on Thursday, August 02, 2018 10:36 PM
I know only summer time is this, which have very hot days.

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, August 06, 2018 8:22 PM
Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Jaime on Monday, August 06, 2018 10:54 PM
My first time to visit in the blog. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. keep it up. best quality of playground mats in uk

William Kee on Monday, August 13, 2018 9:58 PM
Awesome post about also check it Blog! Subway Surfers mod apk Mini Militia Mod APK