HOT TIMES AHEAD
HAVASOAP - good clean fun for EVERYONE!
RSS

hours
soap
time
powered by

My Blog

HOT TIMES AHEAD

As the temps reach triple digits here in Havasu, my thoughts go to cutting back open hours significantly to allow time to rebuild stock for next year's busy days.
Along with that, I need to do a lot of work on the havasoap.com website.  You can now charge your orders immediately, thus making turnaround time less than half.  In most cases, I will be able to send orders that day, or the next!  Now, I need to figure out how to integrate that technology into the checkout process!
Starting May 1, I will eliminate Wednesdays and Thursdays as an "open" day.  Mid week is always the slowest.  Tuesdays and Saturdays remain the busiest days.  Thus, May hours will be:
Tuesday 11-3
Friday-Saturday 11-3
In June (just as last year) hours will go to just one day a week..Saturday.
I offer the option ALWAYS of calling and I can open just for YOU with no obligation to buy.  This worked quite well last year, and people did not hesitate to call for that opportunity.  Usually, I can be there within 10 minutes!  If family or friends come to town, and you just want to browse the shop....give me a call!
So, starting Friday, I will be open 3 days a week for the month of May.
Beginning June 1, I will be open just Saturdays...or when you call!
Thanks for your business.
As always, you can order online, and soon the kinks will be worked out of the checkout process.
STAY CLEAN!
Cinda

928-208-3214

7 Comments to HOT TIMES AHEAD:

Comments RSS
COC-Resources on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:31 AM
Allow for you to pursuit met oppositions: It will help you to lookup the other players rapidly, yourself won’t be required to visit Next these days! Usuallyclash tools http://coc-resources.org game online hack there are 9 options all of the looking for: Silver, Elixir, Darkish Elixir, Prize and furthermore Utmost In a niche community Region. You can actually specify the number of recover the cash, prize or maybe a Urban center Spot to be whatever you desire! The application will prevent Whenever it find an enemy which will meet up with all the conditions. Switch on a new Fulfill Many of the Factors way to go if you wish your opponents provide a majority of these disorders. Turn up Exploration Change to get going with feel you're shopping around approach. Whether or not this doesn’t deliver the results, then click Succeeding personally a fabulous households of the time it then will work! Strengthen your commune seem usually via internet (Hold Athletic): This feature may also help your current hamlet carry on to be web will not be irritated as a result of further individuals. Lets you sand pit panic attack other types of masters (Sand pit Infiltration): This selection can be seriously astounding! Permit you to recreate a panic attack if you happen to search for a vlg. Ideal for screening process previous to perform an excellent Group fights! Don't waste matter even a celeb!
Reply to comment

Friv on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:37 AM
If you are opening this process, I will contact
Reply to comment

custom writing on Friday, February 24, 2017 2:14 AM
This is so applicable to most of the readers. I think these are all very efficient and effective things that everyone should learned. Thank you for the good tips that you have placed here. It was all useful and helpful stuffs. Thanks for sharing this magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

write my term paper on Monday, March 06, 2017 8:53 AM
As considering current events inside the opportunity of historical context, and a fan of context, I applaud your essay. I do not trust whatever you wrote, and one of the principle explanations why is basically because I used to be looking forward to you to handle the elephant inside the room, namely, ISIS, and also the huge circumstance of refugees and basic mayhem in the Middle East, and just how this large facet of current affairs must do with all that you just wrote. Allows all be truthful, a large part of Brexit has experiencing that their territory has been overwhelmed by immigrants, and to do with refugees. Finish about the nearly regular terrorist attacks in Europe, which is easy to understand the anxiety being caused this by all. All this to say whether your article and I agreed I really regard the way you put everything into framework, but I just wish you had addressed this matter with anything else. They're related. So, how can THIS facet of current matters connect with what you wrote within your essay?
Reply to comment

PHP jobs in Indore on Saturday, April 01, 2017 5:31 AM
Thanks for posting.
Reply to comment

Web Designing Services in Indore on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:49 AM
Nice post. Keep posting more..
Reply to comment

NinjaEssays.com on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:00 PM
This is the official page of the soap company and gives all the necessary information about their product. The sense of the information is good and gives the all good sight about this soap company. The first expression of this article is good.
Reply to comment