Summertime
HAVASOAP - good clean fun for EVERYONE!
RSS

hours
soap
time
powered by

My Blog

Summertime

Summer is here.  The summer hours for the shop are: Saturdays from 11-3.  You can make an appointment to have the shop opened anytime with no obligation to buy.  If you, friends, or relatives are looking for something to do in the summer heat, come spend some time sniffing new scents, and checking out new soap designs!  Just call 928-208-3214 or email: cindaella@havasoap.com.  Arrangements can usually be made on a moment's notice.  Another option (if you wish to order something specific) is to call me or email the order, and we can arrange for you to come in and pick it up.  HAVASOAP is there for you.
Normal business hours will resume in the fall.  For now...YOU make the hours!  Stay clean....

7 Comments to Summertime:

Comments RSS
Online essay on Friday, September 23, 2016 9:09 PM
It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Reply to comment

RushEssay on Thursday, September 07, 2017 2:18 AM
Summer is the best time to have great memories with friends by conducting pool parties and things like that. I am glad to read your arguments about summer time which making it your favorite season as well.

Abcya on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 1:41 AM
I like Summer, and I love your product
Reply to comment

women brown leather jackets on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 11:11 PM
As considering current events inside the opportunity of historical context, and a fan of context, I applaud your essay. I do not trust whatever you wrote, and one of the principle explanations why is basically because I used to be looking forward to you to handle the elephant inside the room, namely, ISIS, and also the huge circumstance of refugees and basic mayhem in the Middle East
Reply to comment

www.essayhelperuk.co.uk on Friday, August 18, 2017 10:22 PM
It is my first visit to this site; I am visiting this website and read your post such as meaningful and helpful blog post .I take much information from here.Excellent analysis. Thank you for your clarity of thought
Reply to comment

Peter Parker Yellow on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 12:02 AM
IN THE SUMMERTIME. MUNGO JERRY Chh chh-chh, uh bright clothes It'll soon be summertime And we'll sing again We'll go drivin.
Reply to comment

jhon slut on Tuesday, December 12, 2017 5:30 AM
I have seen many blog but never seen such type of blog before. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. Top supplier of E Liquid Packaging boxes
Reply to comment